my name's Charlotte, i'm 17 years old and i live inThunder bay. uhhmm, let's see.. i'm sortof into art. Actually more than sortof.. art is a huge part of my life. I love to draw, and paint, and sculpt, and all that.. I love to write, stories, poems, etc. I absolutely ADORE reading. These things are like my escapes ahah. (:
Alot of my posts on this account will be stuff like.. pictures that have a part of my life at the moment, or rants, or even shit i find funny.
Oh, and im kindof fluently french. :)
Oh oui, et je suis un peu capable de parler le francais. :)
a few things i like;
What do you think about two people who are 8 years appart seeing eachother? both above 18.
Would it be bad if they wanted to keep it a secret for a while? Shouldn’t it not matter as long as they are both making eachother happy?
- Moving my step sister into the room I wanted….
- First day of driving school - which could involve in my job i want this summer.
- Working on getting hired at my coop this summer..
- Work Drama.
- Feeling neglected/left out/ like no one wants to listen to me or be aroundd me.
- My boyfriend being shoved out of my house by my step sister and mother.
- ME being forced to live with my mom during weeks and my dad’s on weekends (step familly issues)
- Worried about my dog here without me.
- My grandma’s being forced to move to Geraldton because of step familly.
- Three of my grandma’s friends have cancer, and are in treatment, so she’s depressed which makes me miserable…
- Shits just all fucked.
Frustrated, can’t even think
I think that’s why recently,
I’ve wanted to drink
Maybe it will leave my head empty
Good, for once i won’t have to worry
My future is scary, too overwhelming
Can’t help think, what will it bring?
I only know what it will leave
No matter the things i acheive
No matter if i live my dreams,
My dream’s incomplete, it seems,
Unless he’s a part
There’s a place in my heart
For my dreams and my family,
But for the most part, it is he
He who takes up the rest
If it weren’t for him, i’d still be a mess
Past loves screwed me over
Pushed me around, made things slower
But he picked me up off the ground,
At that moment i knew i had found
The one i’d be a wife to
Someone who’d never make me blue
But i never though about the day,
I had to pack up and move away
Where would he go? if not with me
Now i’m at that age, thirteen plus three
In a year and a half, i must take flight
Spread my wings and begin my fight
On my own, without my boy
A love i wish not to destroy
I hate that no matter how badly i wish to talk to someone or see someone, it’s probably not the same for them. which kinda bothers me. ): i hate dramaaaaa. grr.